Sunday, September 4, 2011

open

I remember hearing that the best thing to do when you are falling is to try and relax your body. If you tense up, you have more of an opportunity for serious injury.

When I am able to be completely open, I feel myself connect with other people in a soulful way. I feel complete. When I am not open, I feel a deep loneliness. I cover it up with humor, work, food, television. These things distract me, make me temporarily forget what it is that I am missing. The fear comes on quickly, constricts every vessel in my body, causes me to start reacting and stop making conscious choices.

What am I afraid of? If I allow myself to be completely open and to connect, I might get hurt, or I might hurt someone else. If I stay hidden inside my puffer fish costume, I will never run that risk. If I am truly open, I may be vulnerable and I may get hurt. So What? What do I really have to lose?

What I want is to love and to be loved on a soul level. I am tired of the masks. I want to be the same person on the inside as I am on the outside (and vice-versa).


It comes down to trust. When I meditate, I fill myself up with Spirit. At that point I am safe. I am not going to take anything from anyone and no one is going to take anything from me. Namaste."The Spirit in me, respects the Spirit in you". No Fear.

This is the easiest, most effective way to get there that I know (so far):
http://www.finerminds.com/meditation/meditation-divine-saturation/





2 comments: