Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gratitude List

100 things I am grateful for... (in no particular order)...


the change of seasons
curiosity
my life-path
TRUST
willingness to be open
courage
cats
my body/mind
honest and supportive friendships
boundaries
I am able to notice the beauty of nature
I can see the stars at night
I can say NO
I can say YES
every day I get a little bit more comfortable in my own skin
the Internet
In my immediate environment, it is safe to be a woman
shift in consciousness
opportunity to connect with other people on a meaningful level
discovery of Astrology/Tarot
powerlessness which leads to surrender
willing to look at myself honestly
ability to ask for/receive help
difficult relationships I have had in my life which have facilitated my willingness to heal
spiritual teachers/books I have read
I can cook
I can swim
I can ski
I can sail
I can ride a horse
I can talk to and relate to almost anyone
my belief in abundance
belief there is a Reason Why, ability to let go of the need to know
having seen the Parthenon in person, the Hermitage, the Rockies and the Redwoods
a lot of really great concerts
my iPod
my computer
ability to laugh, to cry and to grieve
ability to love myself, to look at myself in the mirror and say it, and mean it
toilet paper
hot running water
electricity 
my car
glasses
Art
forgetfulness
memory
education
people who have been willing to teach me
spiders
garbage men (or women!)
nature/ the whole Eco-system is cool
courage to take opportunities when they are presented
humor
love without strings
clean, good tasting water
electric mattress warmer
woodstove
i like bugs
intuition
appreciation
enthusiasm
refracted light
ibuprofen
Neosporin
free lectures at my Astrology College
smell of rain
smell of horses
gifts my Mom gave me
evolution
hope
weather
floating on the water
i know that i have choices
wide-eyed optimism
humility
access to information
online bill pay
the Hurricane missed us
people who have come before us and did their best to evolve!
soap
imagination
color
brief moments of inner peace
flashes of inspiration
femininity
masculinity
when my own healing is helpful to others
A-ha moments
goldfinches/cedar waxwings
cooking career/and that it is now over
the shadow side
temptation
music
transformation
freedom
quiet
the proper tool for the job
dishwasher
faith
distraction
flexibility
moments when desire for change beats out fear

1 comment:

  1. A cousin who is such that she would make such a list and offer it to the world!

    ReplyDelete